Developmental Psychology

Psychology 30 is a course that examines the developmental process across the lifespan, from the perspectives of the developing person, and the systems of support that nurture healthy development.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal #1, #2, #3

I guess you need me to hold your hand with this one.... I was hoping that you all were listening when I said that you needed to have a section of your psychology binder for journaling, and that when I say "journal this", you would just go to that section.  Really, grade 11 and 12?  I have to guide you further?

Journal #1 - Ages and Stages Unit one Second Article: An Introduction to developmental psychology Page 7
Question to respond to: How would an understanding of human development aid you as a family member?

Journal #2 - Blue Handouts - Theoretical Perspectives on Human Development
Question to respond to: Give one example (life experience or what you have seen on TV) of theoretical perspectives on human development.

Journal #3 - Prenatal Development/Labour and Delivery
Question to respond to:  So?  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment